Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

chillin'

I think I will be taking it easy and going back to square one. Not that my last two workouts weren't good...they were! But I need to reassess my form, cadence and concentrate on what my feet are telling me. If the roads stay clear and hopefully the salt has washed away enough, I might do a brisk barefoot walk and then a short run for about 10 minutes and see how things go. I don't want to completely depend on minimalist shoes during this winter season. I need to slowly work into it. Right now I can walk in the snow for a few minutes and then have to come in and warm out. I sure can't wait until warmer weather so I can get back into normal BFR schedule and slowly work up a few minutes here and there and work back to doing a 5K run with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment