Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Run like a Deer or Run like an Ostrich

This past Saturday I did another trial run in my huarache sandals. Was trying to be more gentle and not so noisy, yet concentrate on my form. Here is a couple of videos of me working the huaraches



Try this again...



Sometimes I feel like I run like an ostrich. They run in a quirky way, toes first and not striking the heel. Like this video.



I much prefer barefoot running, so took them off for the second half of my run



After my run I took a look at my feet. No blisters this time!! Just dirt and grime from the roads. I must have been running with some decent form. I am proud of my feet for running well and supporting me!!



I still have a lot to learn and to improve on my form, yet still enjoy and experiment barefoot running.

No comments:

Post a Comment