Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Stepping in Snow

We had a beautiful snowfall yesterday and from the evening before. A good 8 inches! So after work I wanted to break my feet into getting used to the snow and cold. I won't be running in it completely this year. Hoping for next year. Anyway....I did a slight workout indoors to get my feet warmed up. Then I commenced outside to stepping in the snow. Just walking around on the ground, feeling the cold snow on the bare feet. It actually felt soft and nice. Of course it then turned cold. So had to go in and dry off and warm up! I did this several times. Sometime I will get to running in the snow and enjoying the run as well without the possibility of frostbite. Just need to acclimate my feet.

I ordered my first Huarache Invisible Shoes a couple of days ago! They will be perfect for transitioning my cold weather runs and barefoot running! They aren't just for running, but serve an everyday use. I hope they come in today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment