Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My "coaches" say.....

MapMyRun.com - Regular Run: Regular Run on 02/17/2011

Yes...my coaches(feet) have a lot to say. One thing in particular is they DON'T like chip seal pavement! In my area/town, every other road is chip seal or rough asphalt and is rough on the tootsies. I have to go outside of town and in the country to run barefoot on smooth roads. How "bass-ackwards" is that??!! I didn't intend to run this long but I was feeling adventurous and wanted to do this route. Ended up being 4.5 miles. My feet were complaining the last half mile. Mainly because I was coming into town on rough asphalt. I had to check my coaches to see what they were complaining about. I figured as much. Blood blisters and one had opened up. Well.....time to do some foot therapy to get them healing and back to normal for when I go on my next run. Which probably will be about a week. Don't want to over work them and open up for more problems! So for now I will be walking lightly as every step is tender. OUCHIE! Live and learn. And I do learn well from my coaches. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment